Monday, January 31, 2011

Generosity of others!!!!

Sometimes reading the daily news I get somewhat depressed by the evil manifested by some people. Then someone is so kind to me that I have to reset my thinking and understand the most people, like 98%, are kind and generous. In this case it was the out of the blue delivery of a package from the man I bought my plans from, contained in that package were copies of the lashing arrangement used on the Tiki 31. I wanted these since this is one thing I still want to change i.e. the beam to deck connection. I’m not totally off in left field since the plans I have even suggest using lashing instead of straps for serious offshore work. I’m going to investigate if I can build with both methods usable. So that I could launch quickly then change to lashing at my leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment